View Single Post
Old 05.04.2008, 09:08 AM   #61
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Oh, and I love old (and that doesn't include the '80s shit) Dolly Parton, especially "Here You Come Again".

I get slightly annoyed by this sort of sentiment. Her 80s stuff is patchy. Johnny Cash (who is venerated as some sort of God-head amongst rock converts to country) did about 5 years of good stuff in the 60s, and 5 good records in the 90s. The overwhelming majority of the remainder is utter, utter bilge. Dolly isn't quite venerated to the same degree in the same circles, in spite of having done less turd.

What an insipid post. Well done Glice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|