Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 11:53 AM   #296
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
some girl standing behind the bar on the main stage on sunday did a really good impersonation of the wolf eyes vocals... absolutely hilarious. i also noticed that some of the bar personnel seemed really annoyed with the same cd being played over the PA in between bands during the entire festival though (so was i). i really like school of the flower by six organs of admittance, but i don't need to hear it 3 days long on stage 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
Hi Peter.

It's really nice to hear that bark haze came out quite nice. Can't wait, when you'll share recording. Will you put it on dime as well?

Thanks!

everything i have will end up on dime... unless they sound really really utter crap and wouldn't be interesting for others to hear. but be patient please, because i gave them all to someone else who's so kind to offer to transfer everything for me.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|