View Single Post
Old 10.29.2006, 10:34 AM   #41
Vodka Goblin
little trouble girl

Vodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's asses
Okays 5 albumms yeh 5 ryte its a gud job im ded gud at cowntin cos i rekkon i can cownt to 5 ryte lissen 1 2 3 4 5 FUKKIN ELL did yu see that thats the goblin cowntin to fyve ryte ther for yu all ryte me 5 albumms that ar always ded gud n all first of all is the klassics first won by THE DEICIDES n thats calld DEICIDE yeh, then thers SCARS OF THE CRUCIFIX by THE DEICIDES, INSINERATEHYMN by THE DEICIDES, ONCE UPON THE CROSS by THE DEICIDES an lastlee of all SERPENTS OF THE LIGHT by me fsavrits THE DEICIDES cos i gotter pik them yeh so i had to leev owt won calld IN TORMENT, IN HELL n that wons by THE DEICIDES enniway thats me top albumms n all i miyt go an lissen to them now acshually so hey ITS GUDBYES FROM THE GOBLIN cos i'm gonner get all lowd wiv the deicides n then i'm off to cause trubbles for the elves n all i must remember to pack me extra speshal sticks ha ha see yu later tayk kares an be nice yeh eh.
Vodka Goblin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|