View Single Post
Old 09.08.2016, 06:12 PM   #1502
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
It's been a long time since we last met. Sorry, I actually intended to write you. Feel free to show up, if you like. I'd be happy to see you. I'm at this place every now and then with friends of mine. And approximately every two months I frequent some of the handful of events that take place there. Turns out they're very Goth-friendly. The organizer of the event we're playing at is a good friend of mine. The Totentanz is generally a great little event without any pretensions. And the people that usually frequent it are pretty awesome as well. We'll be playing in the cellar of the pub. We'll probably play some time between 11 PM and midnight. And the band that precedes us is pretty cool as well, two charming ladies playing heartfelt, homemade Folk. So if you feel like it, pay us a visit. We can grab a beer and have a chat afterwards. I still need to return your copy of Tsukamoto's "Haze" by the way.

i was just shittalking. yeah, i work that night... could make it around midnight if it's is not too busy at our place, gonna try my best.
cool that you started live gigs, welcome to hell.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|