View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 09:10 PM   #19
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
by Incentive, Newest Members 04/26/10 17:44:13

If I could think of one quote, from an important American historical figure, that could help describe the insanity that is Scissor Shock, it would have to be, "I just made a giant masterpiece printed all over the greatest world newspaper nerds."

This is not music for everyone. It's brutal, yet charming. Violent, yet tranquil. I find myself in a schizophrenic world every time I listen to a Scissor Shock release. I like that a band can mess with my entire world, shatter everything that I believe in, yet still make me satisfied and happy. These are truly the current gods of progressive music, not only in the midwest, but anywhere.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|