View Single Post
Old 05.11.2013, 02:08 AM   #22
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
I've been meaning to get into some DJing, just because I've rekindled my interest in the format and have seen so many stupid rich kids with their fucking mixers going from flat pop-house tracks into another ad infinitum, it just nauseates me. plus I saw ben klock last week, and that was just fucking mind-blowing how would you recommend going about it? ie what would I need, how to get bookings etc.

as for fact mixes, they are constantly brilliant. personal favourites include ae (the finest ever, necrophagist and stephen mallinder), snd, raime, morphosis, silent servant, pangaea, lee gamble, king midas sound, hype williams, russell haswell, justin broadrick, prurient, haxan cloak, ....just off the top of my head. fantastic series.

by the way, very nice set.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|