View Single Post
Old 12.26.2011, 06:44 AM   #53
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Look you haven't been here long so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but some time ago this forum was actually a hotbed for discussion with Glice, atsonicpark, n'ik and others firing on all cyclinders about all sorts of topics. Slowly this wave of users died out and now this forum is a mangled corpse for whatever new user decides to sign up and make assertions about whatever generic topic someone who likes Sonic Youth would discuss.

And this isn't a 'gtfo noob' post either, I'm a relatively new member in the context of the board's history but the users replacing the old members are subpar and much like new episodes of the Simpsons, I can't help but criticize it again and again.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|