View Single Post
Old 08.23.2009, 04:35 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
SuchFriends, either get with the spirit of the thread, which is to post pix of fucked up shoes, or get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I think that it's extremely poor taste to show up to help the homeless in two-toned zoot-suit shoes. SHAME ON YOU, SHOEFIENDSAREDANGEROUS.

I see you have never been on LA skid row before.. those motherfuckers got flyer fucking kicks than me! This dude had a pair of bad ass chucks I wanted to straight rob him for! Dudes floss bad ass brand new kicks all over the row! whuch you know bout that shit son? sounds like you know as much bout it as those fools on the row live for which is, "straight nothin"

some folks get them donated, others just take care of their shit and news flash, not everyone who is 'technically' homeless is as broke as you might be thinking. A lot of people are hanging out on skid row cuz they live in a shelter or cheap motel but don't have enough income to pay real rent and you can't kick it in the momo or the shelter, so they have nowhere else to go but outside on the row where they post up. I have met a lot of folks who had a relative amount of money to spend on things like shoes, but just could never afford rent.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|