View Single Post
Old 02.18.2011, 09:32 PM   #22
Adolfo
children of satan

Adolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Adolfo, would you mind recommending me the software you use for the purpose of capturing streaming video? I'm only familiar with the downloadhelper extension on firefox, but it wouldn't always work, especially on sites like this. There's still a Low performance that i'd like to snatch from some website, but so far the pieces of software i've downloaded and tried have all been useless. Please, hook me up if you can. Thanks.

Well... i'm a mac user, and i use ScreenFlow. Since you are probably on a windows machine that won't give you much help. i searched a little bit, this one seems reasonable --> http://camstudio.org/
I also tried to use Realplayer Downloader on the Disappears stream, but no good. On some sites, you can just right-click and hit View Source Page (or something similar) and then Crtl+F (to make a search) and just by typing ".flv" or ".mp4", you can find the direct link to the video. I did that on the fromthebasement.tv website.
Adolfo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|