View Single Post
Old 09.11.2007, 10:00 AM   #19
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
thats is pretty cool. sides the fact that its a "vinyl only release". thats a pretty fuckhead thing to do, and thats coming from someone who likes vinyl.

oh well, someone will transfer into a format and upload it somewhere thatll make it possible for me to listen to it in my vehic-ular cd player if i choose.

is it possible they are trying to force their vinyl-respecting ideals onto fans (and potential fans alike) by doing a vinyl only release. fuck, some people serioussly dont like vinyl, and even more dont have time for it.

im sure itll be great, either way.

thanks moshe-buscuit.

The fact that SYR6 was CD only struck me personally as more of a "fuck-head" thing to do...
still, it's up to them what format they want to go with and I'd rather have vinyl only rather than CD only...