View Single Post
Old 05.17.2014, 09:03 PM   #118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I ordered the special addition as well and it was delivered on Thursday. It's pretty much all I've listened to this weekend other than listening to Sonic Nurse while driving in my car.

I'm saving the DVD for another week or two......sort of a gift to myself.

I'm watching the DVD tonight, didn't get a chance last night. This fucking song Kirsten Supine, especially when coming out of that beautiful mess of sound and feedback that was the ending minutes of She Loves Us.... shit. THAT alone has swallowed up my weekend.. I haven't felt this way about a particular riff since Shannon Wright "Commoner's Saint" or wait, I think this song came out more recently by her and affected me in a similar way.. Tax the Patients

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|