View Single Post
Old 09.20.2013, 01:29 PM   #159
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

What I liked about that article is it really demonstrates how big time Ravens have become (and also with the massive coverage of this game how big the Texans are becoming ). I mean, Baltimore fans really don't see our games with Texans as a rivalry, even though we've eliminated y'all from the play-offs and had a lot of recent games (sorry, sending the Cinderellas home each year is sort of Baltimore's thing, last year we sent the Colts packing, four years ago it was the Dolphins), so y'all probably most DEFINITELY see it as a rivalry, and I'd imagine have a bit of a chip on the shoulder aching to beat us. Ravens? Our beef has always been with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, those are the devils that always have sent us packing until finally last season when we sent both of them. Of course, in 2009 Ravens first got the national spotlight when we annihilated Patriots 33-16 and sent them home unexpectedly when they were favored to win the Superbowl that year. Manning has sent us home TWICE already in his career, and it stung every fucking time!

Quote:
Baltimore has its problems like any other city; mock it at your own risk lest you seem like a hypocrite. Of course, on gameday the city does change because it gets filled with purple camo-clad fans from Essex who had Ravens silverware in their wedding registries. The fanbase leads the league in purchases of tacky crap.

HAHAHA.. It soooooo fucking true, massive irrational merchandising yo!

So I'm glad we can be Texans rival, and maybe this is the year y'all beat us and remind us that it is in fact a legitimate rivarly.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|