View Single Post
Old 09.15.2013, 06:58 PM   #145
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Did you fucking SEE Titans defense during the pre-season and their first game? Its like, essentially their entire defense have turned into hard hitting muthafuckas like Bernard Pollard!! I miss him already. I think (a) Titans are going to sneak into the playoffs as a Wild Card and (b) they are going to hold Texans to a loss. Chargers almost pulled it up, but their D collapsed, and Titans D will not be as easy an assignment.

17-14 Titans
27-13 Ravens against the Browns
28-23 Falcons over the Rams

YES - the Titans defense is very good. The Texans and Titans usually have knock down drag outs and so it was again today.

It wasn't pretty and some of it was down right ugly......but 2 & 0 isn't a bad place to be

The Houston Texans are the first team since the merger in 1970 to win their first two games on the last play of the game.

DeAndre Hopkins (on my fantasy team) is the first rookie WR to catch a TD pass in overtime since Santonio Holmes in 2006.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|