View Single Post
Old 09.14.2013, 09:40 PM   #144
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Dre ready to lay beat down on Tennessee:

Did you fucking SEE Titans defense during the pre-season and their first game? Its like, essentially their entire defense have turned into hard hitting muthafuckas like Bernard Pollard!! I miss him already. I think (a) Titans are going to sneak into the playoffs as a Wild Card and (b) they are going to hold Texans to a loss. Chargers almost pulled it up, but their D collapsed, and Titans D will not be as easy an assignment.

17-14 Titans
27-13 Ravens against the Browns
28-23 Falcons over the Rams

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Do you have a special chair for watching sports? I dunno why, I just keep picturing you sat in one.

Haha.. no. In my bedroom I do sit in a bad ass office chair, and it has been accused of being throne-like. I also have often been said I should be a sports writer/analyst, I ramble on too much. I like sport, but really for the conversations. I follow too many teams, in fact, too many sports, simply to be able to keep up with what anybody is interested in conversation. The funny thing is, aside from my teams, I really don't like sports! A lot of people watch other teams in their sport, like a lot of NFL fans were obsessed with the Niners-Packers game last week, since those are two of the best teams in the NFL. Me? I don't like either, so I could have cared less!! However, even though I didn't watch the game, I found myself reading the recap and box score so I could chat with people about it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|