Thread: Local cunts
View Single Post
Old 01.08.2007, 05:22 AM   #20
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Another cunt is the only remaining indie-store owner. WAY overprices everything, and acts as if he knows everything...

Yeah at my local secondhand indie-store there's a guy who works there, may even be the owner, who acts like a ballbag. I heard him once go on about how all the younger people these days like Tom Waits so that they appear more artsy students with their cheap goon and alternative lifestyle. The lady must of ordered in some Tom Waits 'cause she started the stupid conversation and was going on about how she knew and listened to Tom Waits before 'all these young people' or whatever. It was quite pathetic. I actually made me go to the W section and look for some Tom Waits that I might not own so I could go up and purchase some. They didn't have any. He's the type a dude who has no time for you or I but has all the time in the world for anybody over 40.