View Single Post
Old 07.08.2013, 02:40 PM   #1362
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I have formed a band with my flatmates and some of the ones who have moved out. Influences revolve around our culinary habits, rather than musical, because we only practise on the top floor of the flat in the living room just outside the kitchen, so if someone is making chicken paratha rolls, that will end up influencing the music we play in the living room. I can't think of another name for what we do other than flat rock. We are an interracial band ( Italian, Indian, Spanish and Serbian). We don't do Soundcloud etc. We prefer to get high on food and cheap Irish whiskey. We also get up for work the next day and manage having no queues outside the bathroom.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|