View Single Post
Old 05.20.2017, 11:34 AM   #21059
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Kevin Smith makes country sausage. good with some gravy and biscuits.

he is like a suburban dork Benicio Del Toro, but into the whole corny rom-com bullshit that suburban people substitute for actual lives.

I can look past the horrid amateurism of Clerks to see it's great aspects though. Clerks II SUCKED SHIT.

I am the only person I know who found Dogma to be good enough to watch multiple times. As a PK (priest's kid) all the theological stuff really made me laugh. I love Dogma. Plus, Salma Hayek dancing and using her Muse powers to engorge my silver rocket? sheit son.

Mallrats is like a stoner version of John Hughes films. I only watched it for Jay and silent bob. everyone else sucked ass.

I found the whole Chasing saga dull as fuck. I hated those fucking shit films. lovelorn fucking losers exploring their lovelorn loserness? jesus fuck what a waste of LIFE

Hey, I said I like Dogma!

It's really quite charming and funny. DESPITE Jay and Bob. Because of the classic deadpan performances by Matt Damon and (surprisingly) Ben Affleck.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|