View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 12:48 PM   #109
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
because science is another organized religion.

....in that it requires blind faith in the scientific method and belief in the superiority of empirical evidence and precludes the validity of other investigative methods and certain types of knowledge...

sorry, but this is the single stupidest most ignorant ting on the board all day

if science really depended on blind accpetance and belief of the scientific method then why do refridgerators work? why does incandescent lighting work? why does flouresecent lighting work? why does nuclear fusion work? why does space travel work? How come the scientific method works whether or not the scientist BELIEVES IT WILL? why do scientists seek to prove their hypothesis wrong instead of right?

so IGNORANT. "other investigative methods and certain type sof knowledge" are NOT in the realm of science, nor does science ever claim it is. keep on feding yourself yr bullshit man!!!!

ridiculous!