View Single Post
Old 06.15.2007, 05:29 PM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just bought tickets for Pearl Jam in Nijmegen, June 28. Which is just two days after I'm seeing Sonic Youth in Köln so it's going to be a nice week

The lineup for PJ is:
17.00 uur: Perry Farrell's Satellite Party;
17.50 uur: Kings of Leon;
19.00 uur: Incubus;
20.45 uur: Pearl Jam

I'm definately looking forward to see Perry Farell. I love Jane's Addiction, and also what I've heard of his new band (even though it's only the single). And I really like Pearl Jam too, have all their albums except the first and last one, and tons of boots. And live they sound so much better, it will be the first time I will actually see them though. I'm almost more anxious to see them than SY. And it's a regular show, not a shortened festival date.

But I don't know the other two bands at all. Are they any good? I regret that Perry is playing first, would rather see him play just before PJ. Might even have decided to come later and miss the first act then.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|