View Single Post
Old 10.09.2022, 10:54 AM   #25318
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Clerks is maybe the gold standard for a bunch of stingers doing fuckall during a movie lol. I’d probably rank it above Kicking and Screaming, but I have a soft spot for Singles, probably because of Seattle (even tho I’m pretty sure the Seattle element was part of the script repurposing you mentioned — it probably took place in LA originally).

But I love that pan-out st the end where I can spot all the apartment complexes (many of which have no doubt been replaced with, I dunno, Amazon offices or gentrified condos with roof gardens now)
i read up on it, it was originally set in phoenix. i fucking hate phoenix lol.

anyway i couldn't find the movie cheap or free, the only thing i remember is "we're #2 in belgium!" (or something), but i think your soft spot might be mainly because you miss your hometown, and i sympathize with that immensely

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death

hahahahaaaaaa!

these titles you post are usually terrible, but "avocado" is an original touch for sure hahahahaaaaa.

what was avocado about it? im honestly curious. in mexico, aguacates is avocado but also means nuts, ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|