View Single Post
Old 07.14.2006, 07:47 AM   #3
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
i know it might sound strange to some people, but ive always wanted to live in Portland Oregon. a hell of alot of the band sthat i love are either from there or moved there or have lived there etc.
from what ive read about it and seen in movies it looks pretty great!, i would really really love to move there when i can but im only 17 at the moment so i have a long time to wait untill that is possible.
one of my friends at college is spending his summer in portland with some guy he met on the internet who lives there, i couldent be more jealous of him!

Have you ever seen the movie ''Bongwater'' (Luke Wilson, Jack Black, Andy Dick)? It takes place in Portland and is great (not really my kind of flick) if you love some great stoner movies.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|