View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 09:08 PM   #261
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I agree about Wolf, and it really bums me out to admit that. I find the album to be lacking, despite being awesome. Soundwise it feels like a lateral move; there is nothing about the album that makes it feel like a progression lyrically, or even in terms of production.

That doesn't mean it's not a great record, but I've been waiting for this album for a long time, and it's not the game changer I expected. Tyler has a ways to go before he can be compared to Rza (or Gza, as one reviewer suggests, which is absolutely ludicrous).

No hate for OF though. This is a great album. It just isn't a masterpiece of any kind, and Bastard owns it.

nailed it.