View Single Post
Old 01.17.2009, 10:16 AM   #32
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
At any rate, I'm not actually comparing Black Christmas and Black XMas. But as seperate films Black Christmas is probably a 4/10 and Black XMas is probably a 7/10. So to me the new one is a better film.

I tend to agree with this. i wouldn't say either were that great, probably rate the remake at a five, but seeing as how I'd give the original a 3 It's maybe more a case of the remake not being quite as bad as the original. There's a tendency to look upon every horror film produced in the 70-early 80s through rose tinted glasses when it's clear that not everything released during that era was exactly golden. For every 'Basket Case' or 'Martin' or 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' there were a dozen 'Terror Train's.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|