View Single Post
Old 09.21.2016, 10:47 AM   #3014
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses

Kool Keith - Feature Magnetic. Out now. Listen to it.

It's rare that an album comes out that has any chance of being palatable to all the café regulars equally. Like, really rare. What NR and Louder and I are usually on the same page, but we often don't see exactly eye to eye. And SFAD, you're kind of in your own little world over there bro. Only a few times a year does anything drop that you actually enjoy, though when that does happen it usually overlaps with a few of us pretty well. And Rob.. well.. Rob doesn't like Pac OR BIG. Kendrick or Kanye. Loves him some Future and Thug though.

Still, I think we all love Kool motherfucking Keith.

So let's all listen to this album and talk about it and maybe even, I dunno, agree with each other about it. Yeah?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|