View Single Post
Old 11.27.2015, 04:27 AM   #97
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Global human average... well...

I think you miss one thing. In january, the first major attack in France by two-bit delinquents turned jihadists had chosen specific groups: drawers, all of them white (let's forget the people around who never drew anything and got killed anyway) and the clients of a Jewish store (let's assume everybody there was jewish, which wasn't the case).
Here, it was a bullet for everyone (over 300 people, some guys don't die), whether they were white, black, celebrating a birthday or giving a try at some rock band; they'd have shot at smurfs if smurfs had been in town.

I don't think the French, looking at the victims, decided to reduce them to who they were in majority. There hasn't been an overlooking on nationalities and skin color. This probably refrained the least excited racists to put the blame on their favorite scapegoats.

It has affected everybody, so when you speak about Europeans, I tend to think about individuals, not the governing bodies, which could be your point, I don't know what you mean by "rich white euro establishment" (since I'm rich compared to the rest of the world, European and white, it might be tempting to consider me a part of the establishment too).
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|