View Single Post
Old 12.04.2019, 03:45 PM   #2991
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Yep we get all the good stuff from your country. Sales and fast food. Until now we've been able to stay away from the Thanksgiving turkeys. But especially in my city there's a US original fastfood restaurant on every corner.

Some stores were complaining about Black Friday because it's too close before Sinterklaas (5 December) and Christmas. So they were proposing to reschedule Black Friday to earlier in the year.

Anyway, I subscribed to Netflix to watch The Irishman. So if anyone has any suggestions, fire away. Especially if there's a good science fiction alien comedy series or film.

black peter friday: is it racist?

anyway, netflix

the... what’s the name with the junkie lady from orange... natasha.... lyonne? RUSSIAN DOLL! very good.

i started watching santa clarita diet but forgot, the guy from justified was in it and was funny (sheriff bullock from deadwood)

never seen narcos but apparently it was traumatizing for many

house of cards was brilliant till they shitcanned kevin spacey

orange is the new black can be good in seasons but also depressing (‘merica! jails!)

CHAPELLE IS A MUST

GLOW was great too

oh, holy shit, the best show ever is BOJACK HORSEMAN

none of these are science fiction. trying to think of one. black mirror? never saw it so i am not sure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|