View Single Post
Old 05.23.2015, 05:19 PM   #114
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
t&b gets it. everything became quite heavy-handed in terms of the message, a sort of over-confidence in vocals to the point where they reached the same level as the music which should never have been the case. not in terms of their aesthetic value in the case of kim but the lyrics themselves, ie what a waste can be fucking offensive but kim's voice is great in it. thurston, though, started trying way too hard around goo, ego definitely got the better of him, and not only did his lyrics largely descend into shit, so too did his voice become infuriating, so rockist/blokeish. lee though, I love you lee.

if you take thurston's vox off this record entirely then I think it'd be perfect.

I've never found Thurston's voice blokeish, and I don't have any problems with vocal delivery on NYCG+F, I actually really like T's vocal delivery on the album.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|