Thread: Squatting
View Single Post
Old 10.26.2014, 06:58 PM   #3
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
March 11, 2014 15:38:57
MindMaster

Anime is more deserving of serious academic analysis than most of contemporary film and literature
you are probably right. i couldnt fix a large roof tile/leaking and electricity problem on the roof of the house i live in because i dont have the technical skills because of my mistaken life so i had to pay two or three guys to come and do it for me. they were Magnificent men, muscular devout protestants paired with a born again evangelical electrician who fixed the whole thing really quickly, tossing roof tiles up and catching them, wedging them in place and replacing the leaden water seals and i felt great shame and wished i could unlearn all of the confusing stuff i learned and just solve problems with my body. but that thought itself feels evil. at least i cooked them eggs i guess
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|