View Single Post
Old 08.14.2012, 11:38 PM   #2066
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for listening to it, Mike. Both Alexandra Cárdenas and Maria Lipkau are very interesting artists to me, as a duo and also in every one of their other projects. I'm seeing Alas de Mosca tomorrow, which is a noisier act with participation by Alexandra, and should tape it as well.

I am aware of the Bruitlegs/Bandcamp situation. That was quite a shitty move to take down the whole thing when they could have just removed that Ben Frost recording. I think Bruitlegs instigated everyone to download for free, but still gave the option to pay what you wanted, so the potential profit made from these recordings might have played a huge rule in the demise of all of the content. I was contacted by someone asking me for some installments but I forgot, and you just reminded me. Pretty sure I missed downloading a few, but I listened to the lot of them, except for that Ben Frost one.