View Single Post
Old 01.05.2013, 08:53 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The Texans never trailed and their defense held the Bengals offence to two field goals. The Texans offence dominated the yardage and time of possession, but the offence was almost a total failure in scoring TD's. Dominating yardage and time of possession is the formula to winning in New England next week......settling for FG's is not!

I believe your Ravens will dominate the smoke and mirror Colts. Unless Flaco has multiple turnovers, I don't see the game being close!

Looking forward to Seattle vs. Washington......Seattle should win.

Oh, its not the Colts I'm worried about, its the Patriots or Broncos or whoever in the NFC we'd have to face even if we made it to the Superbowl

Seattle scares me for my Falcons sake. As to the Bengals defense, they shutdown Houston to only 19 points, kept is as a 1 possession game, and managed to choke out Texans to a lot of field goals and punts, I'd say their defense came through fantastically.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|