View Single Post
Old 11.06.2011, 04:17 PM   #29
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
there is virtually no point in this as a piece of real music. It exists as an artistic statement and nothing more... listening to 2 hours of it in exerpt will not provide you with any insight.... theyre taking the piss out of you!

Yeah, I agree and I'm the biggest Lips fan I've ever met.

They're fucking with us. On one hand it's absurdly funny, on the other hand it's completely polarizing. Deliberately taking the piss, just like you said.

I'm not on board with this. It would be cool as just a free stream, but not as a $5000 human skull. They're making it sound like it's a serious project, but it's just a multi-thousand dollar fuck-around, that will force at least a few retardedly devoted Lips fans to break the bank.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|