Thread: gear question..
View Single Post
Old 06.08.2006, 10:27 AM   #10
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I have a blue box that is sorta fucked... i did the mod (highly recommended! as it increases treble response and gain that seems to be missing on the reissues) that greatly enhances the tone, but now it really reacts detrementally with my guitar sustain/tone when in my pedal chain (i was able to isolate the problem to the blue box byt pluggin all my pedals in one by one) even when the pedal is not engaged it cuts/clips off any resonating sustained note that i play, i put in a new battery and still does it. so i don't use this in my guitar effects chain anymore, i still do use it when i plug a walkman or my FM3 Buddha Machine Soundbox thru it between songs during my bands live sets.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|