View Single Post
Old 07.04.2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
My opinion is that it's considerate not to approach celebrities when you see them in public. If you saw Thurston at one of his shows, that would be different, but when he's out in public, maybe he would like his privacy.

Teaching at Naropa is very much a type of playing a gig, which I'm sure Thurston would agree with. One would hope he took the gig for the opportunity to interact with a younger generation of people who are interested in learning from his experiences. I'd imagine he'll meet quite a few Sonic Youth fans while he's there and might even make friends with the ones who can talk to him like a human being without giggling and chewing their fingertips off.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|