Thread: Sy Album grades
View Single Post
Old 04.04.2010, 01:45 PM   #9
mysonichaircut
children of satan

mysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykid87
I think with the eternal, sounding to me better than rather ripped boosts the grade. cause on rather ripped i liked Incinerate, Pink Steam, and Or alot. on the eternal songs that were good were Thunderclap, Anti Orgasm, Sacred Trickster, What We Know, and No Way. to me both are almost on the same scale. Just everything on Rather Ripped was similiar. That being said Malibu Gas Station and Calming The Snake are similiar and so is Poison Arrow and Leaky Lifeboat are similiar. And seeing them play a RR set compared to an eternal set is a major differenece RR they play in a more calm mellow way. The Eternal you can tell by their enthusiasm that its way more energy packed.

i dont like many songs on rather ripped, but i love the production, it sounds very good. the eternal sounds crappy. reminds me of alice cooper ore something ... :-)
mysonichaircut is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|