View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 02:15 PM   #30
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 200

2. What's you favourite colour on the following:

- Socks Black <not a colour
- Shirts Black
- Trousers Black
- Shoes Black

3. What is you favourite bell sound? Pring!!!

4. Do you like frogs? I like all animals. Did you watch Life in Cold Blood last night?

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? Quantum mechanics is magic.

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? I never think of boredom.

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). Never.

6. Do you recycle? Yes.

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 6 on a good day.

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? Yes.

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? Cubes.

10. Do you talk a lot in public? No.

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? Quite.

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? No.

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? No.

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? Not at all.

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? In the winter I drink half of what I'm supposed to. 1 liter. 2 or more in the summertime.

16. What's your views on piercing? Only on tribesmen in a traditional sense.

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? Sometimes.

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? 3-4 days.

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? At least 3 things.

20. What are your plans for this world? Grab it by the vagina.

These threads are starting to get a little tedious.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|