View Single Post
Old 03.14.2019, 05:10 AM   #15
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
SYG members have routinely been showing their true -insane- colors. I’m not talking about Democrats vs. Republicans......it’s okay to not like Trump. What I’m talking about is people not being able to tolerate each other simply because they see things differently. The inability to play well with others, extend common decency and debate without name calling and shaming. Instead, many cling to their bitterness while sticking their heads in the sand as reality and truth continue to happen......some people just can’t handle the truth.

Good news indeed that Skuj is sticking around!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
I don't trust anyone who really acts like they believe Trump or his supporters deserve that.
That's an insane position.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|