View Single Post
Old 02.28.2015, 06:45 PM   #298
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Ok so I caved and downloaded "All Day (Live)," "Wolves," & "FourFiveSeconds," put them into a playlist with "Only One" titled Yeezy 2015 (just like I did with the first few Yeezus tracks to see the light of day on my Yeezy 2013 list) which I've been driving around blasting the absolute shit out of all day long.

Louder, you're right- "All Day" is a fucking scorcher with a definite Wu influence. The arrangement is kind of blocked out by the crowd sounds and the sonic restrictions imposed by the environment in which the recording was made, but I can already tell it's going to be a ball buster.

I can't even fathom how awesome the studio cut will sound on expensive headphones.

He's selling himself wildly short by self relating to Mochael
Jackson, and by focusing on the fact that the comparison has been made before. Not just because he's more of a "Prince" than an MJ, but because neither point of comparison is big enough to do this m****r****er Justice.

He's a goddamn Beatle.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|