View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 11:50 AM   #20984
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
stop complaining. twist that shit and look at the good things that happened today. yr classes that you were sorta dreading were only 15 mins each! the rain got yr clothes washed & you showered away all in one healthy walk. yr home now back online w/those u luv so shut the f-up and d/l some more scooby.
Ok, It's good that my jeans didn't bleed onto my legs (they were new), my notebook and syllabi are dry, and I got to eat lunch with my bomb-ass friends and we're doing laundry together later this evening. I might download more Scoobs later, but right now I'm defragging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I found a London Fog trench/raincoat in Goodwill for 5 bucks. Raincoats are a good investment.
I'm going to hit Goodwill in a few days for a jacket/coat. I have an umbrella (1st one is years), but it was sunny when I left the apartment. The storm came out of nowhere.