View Single Post
Old 11.24.2016, 03:37 PM   #20082
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I didn't think it was tough to understand really. Loved the guy who played the dad (what a voice!). It is definitely not your average horror film, and skirts art-house a bit ... almost reminiscent of parts of Anti-Christ (the most fucked up movie ever made, btw).

Anyway, I loved it. The ending is what has been problematic for some people from what I've heard. I was fine with it though. The whole movie was good, several parts were downright horrifying. Good stuff.

I thought the ending was actually what turned the film from being just 'interesting', or 'a bit of a curiosity', into something else altogether. I can't understand why anyone would find it problematic ... well I can but just think they're massively wrong.

I was only talking about the dialogue because Symbols previously said he needed subtitles for The Thick of It, so I assumed if he was having problems with that he'd definitely struggle with bits of The Witch. But yeah, it's really not that hard to follow.

--

EDIT: Loving that Alien poster!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|