View Single Post
Old 07.29.2007, 01:36 AM   #116
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Just to make a few salient points clear

I am in my 40's

I come from a working class background and didnt have rich parents

I have worked in the music industry for 24 years

I am involved in 2 - 300 shows per year not including major and minor festivals

Guess that means I aint a kid and might, just might, know a little about live music and the music industry

You didnt get ripped off by the White Stripes, on one of your own posts you state the reason given for the shortened set was an injury

If you feel that agrieved, look up the bands agent or management in the White Book and complain

As you are in your 40's I am kind of disturbed by the fact that because you started this thread and received dissenting opinions you dismiss the whole board as "bullshit" and "apparently most of the ones with brains aren't here like myself"

Why start a thread if you simply want to dismiss or belittle any opinion that differs from what you want to hear?

Wouldnt you be better off simply unplugging your computer and sitting there talking to yourself?

More to the point, isnt it time to get over it and move on?

That needed repped.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|