View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 10:23 PM   #1922
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
no one should argue with Axis:Bold as Love. it's my fav Hendicks album,

"the skies were filled with a thousands stars, while the sun kissed the mountains blue" on headphones.

im not a liar and i did trip to that album once on christmas eve, but i can't remember that imagery since. long day after family get together in my room. i remember feeling cold like always and wrapping a blanket around me.
I had a 6 foot poster of the axis bold of love cover on my wall because the night before me and my friend were on mushrooms listening to that record, and after looking at the 6 foot Black Sabbath poster that was currently on the wall I said, "Dude, promise me on the life of your infant son that you will take me to the record store in the morning to buy a fucking Hendrix poster." He did. We went. That poster was awesome.. I miss having a bedroom large enough for such posters

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|