Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2018, 12:34 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
That's a funny story (sort of).

Can't believe I'm about to type this...I'm on the NRA's side when it comes to age limits on all firearms. Sorry, but if an eighteen year-old single mother in the ghetto wants a gun to at least keep her kids safe in a gang-infested area, it's damn near cruel to forbid it.

I seriously doubt young impoverished black mothers are on the NRA's radar, but still. They should sue Florida.

Fuck. Can't believe I just typed that. Need a shower.

im adhding like mad this morning eyes on 4 screens lol but quickly to say the age limit was for rifles specifically yeah? you don’t really need a rifle for home or personal defense unless you live out on the range. a rifle is a long distance weapon. here a shotgun will do the job nicely. concealed carry in fla still 21 years of age. federal limit on handguns is 21 also.

again adhding so i dont know if you meant ironically but yeah
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|