View Single Post
Old 11.30.2008, 02:29 PM   #12
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I love my homebrew but the last batch I made was about two years ago. I got kind of burned out on it. It's a lot of work to do it right.

But my homebrew, quite honestly, was some of the best beer I've ever tasted. I'd like to do it again some day when I have more time and energy.

The big mass-produced American beers ARE awful. Budweiser, Millers, et al. But there are a surprising number of excellent small brewers all over the country that make really tasty beer. Sierra Nevada is almost a big beermaker now but they still manage to make good craft beers. There are probably too many great ones to even start listing, but a lot of them are located in Colorado, California, and Oregon. My favorite companies include Rogue, Flying Dog, and Three Floyds.