View Single Post
Old 08.21.2009, 01:12 PM   #5
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
wow, this got about as much reaction as the two latest gear guide updates....(which i thought were awesome)

as far as i know, this is his set-up for the 2009 tour in general and not just portland...

and people wonder why i only update every couple of years...

Chris I agree...

maybe there are not many gear junkies posting on this board... i am unfortunately a gear junkie more so with pedals than guitars or amps.

i thought T would never quit the turbo rat, i'm more surprised with that than the blue box i guess. i have had two blue boxes i think they are great sounding when activated, but they compromise my tone way too much for it to stay in my chain... its like the gated signal still bleeds through when not turned on and it kills the guitars sustain... i dunno maybe the original script versions don't do this but those are expensive "vintage" versions these days.

kim and thurston have a new love for Sitori Sonics...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|