View Single Post
Old 06.27.2009, 09:34 PM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
^ I fucking hate the reliance on the internet/cell phones/texting/social networking/whathaveyou.

Yeah. The only thing I have is the internet... No cell phone, no ipods, I don't have anything like any of that shit. I think even the internet has taken away a lot of the mystery, fun, and discovery out of life... but I think it's done more good than bad, really, so I won't bitch about that.

Cell phones just seem pointless to me, until I start driving for hours at a time on long highways with no rest stops. Every store in America has a payphone or a "private phone" and I hate talking on the phone, in general, so.......

I really just don't want people to get ahold of me.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|