View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 02:20 PM   #191
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
...this upload courtesy of Hip Priest, who sent me this cd-r especially for uploading and sharing...

The reason was that I couldn't upload properly ('cos I'm still a bit computer-clueless, or a techiediot if you prefer), and I really wanted to share some stuff with the forum - it was by downlaoding a couple of things here that I could start trading myself, so it seemed like the decent thing to do.

So thanks to Paulybee, Toxa and atari, as it was one each of their shares that allowed me to get started.

Also, a huge thanks to Everyneurotic for being so obliging and uploading the stuff I posted to him. Somebody rep this guy quick!

As it happens, I think I've more or less sorted the upload thing out. I'm going to try uploading The Fall's Piccadilly Radio session from 1988 later - good version of 'Cab It Up!' in particular - but my one remaining problem is this: I've converted to mp3, but I want to make the four tracks into one single mp3 for uploading, to save having four different files. Help? Please?

Thanks to all - this forum is a great place.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|