View Single Post
Old 04.09.2007, 07:58 PM   #19
Forensic Scene
bad moon rising

Forensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's assesForensic Scene kicks all y'all's asses
excuse me scott v, but i have all of those things you listed and i do use my mind. If you are thinking that i am asking this question to confirm my stance on whether i like joy division or not, you are clearly a dumb mother fucker. I like Joy Division alot and i like their subtle noise that is displayed in both of their albums especially Closer. I really wanted to know if Thurston liked them because he is certainly well educated in popular music (and unpopular) and i just wondered if he grabbed any inspiration from the band or for some unknown reason doesn't like the band. I was not asking the question to develop an opinion on Joy Division through Thurston. I was more so just curious and wondered if he liked a band that i respect and like greatly. So correction: you suck.