View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 10:45 AM   #12
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
1.I am half mexican and I live in San Antonio where there are more mexicans than white, black, or asian people, so positivley.
2.nope
3.a lot.
4.Better opprotunities.
5.not very important, in fact I don't really understand why immigration just now became so imporant, I hardly think it has anything to do with protecting us from scary terroists.
6.amnesty, if you made it here then they should have the right to stay.
7.Yes I think immigrants should have the opportunity to establish themselves as legal permanent residents.
8. If they get caught crossing the border send them back, and let them try the next day.
9.like khchris said aren't those called driver liscense?
10.the same responsibillities regualr citizens have
11.Never been to Mexico, but I live in San Antonio, which is rich in Mexican culture.
12.My great-great-great grandparents immigrated from mexico.
13.Very positive! people fail to realize that immirants do jobs that other people won't do, the fruit you eat, the house you live in, the road you drive on were all probably built by immigrants. They litteraly built this country!

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|