View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 06:00 PM   #9
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Oh okay. I don't think there's a need for national identity cards. I think it comes down to that illegal immigrants are here because they can make money easily. I don't see how they are getting jobs if they aren't citizens. Shouldn't the employers make sure that they know who they are hiring? As one legal immigrant and now citizen said, "If you make it difficult for them, then they will leave by themselves." Right now, most illegals don't like the U.S., but since it's easy to make money, they come here.

Some immigrants come here legally and are hired to do jobs that most people don't like for little money. After they're through, they go back to their own country with the money they've made. I see nothing wrong with that. I also don't see anything wrong with immigrants becoming citizens, but they would have to be loyal to the U.S. To prove that, I'm not sure how.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|