View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 06:08 PM   #5
doctor dan
bad moon rising

doctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's asses
im trying to get into the whole business myself, at the mo im setting up a small music/noise/art zine. i know a few people who write about music for magazines, but not on a professional basis. to start off just write. write about whatever you like, as long as it interests you and you write passionately. Then send it off to anywhere and everywhere, find as many small and local magazines and publications as you can. just be patient, and dont stop writing and berating editors. eventually, if yr writing is good, theyll start publishing it. dont bother with a degree in writing, they aint worth shit. also, college or high school newspapers are the standard place to start a writing career. no matter how crap the paper is, try and write for it- it looks great on the cv...